The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  Jasmine Vu  Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jasmine Vu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin
AznGirl-luvsju<3

Roses : 2844

Jasmine Vu  Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Vu    Jasmine Vu  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Full Name: Jasmine Vu (Birth name)
Shape-Shifter Race: smith race
Date Of Birth/Era Born: March 21, 1995
Powers: ability to change shape and form into a grey cat with black stripes and dark blue glassy eyes with a red ribbon around her neck tied to a cute little bow
Allergies/Weaknesses: dust
Appearance/ Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: sweet, shy to new people, smart, bubbly, thoughtful, selflessness, slightly clumsy
Country Of Origion: Asia
Bio*: I was born in korea but my dad is vietnamese and my mom is korean. I take more of my mother's appearance then my dad's. When i was around the age of six i moved to the USA with my parents because of their jobs. I can speak more vietnamese then korean and i speak fluent english.
Religion: Catholic
Partner: unknown
Ring Of Identification (Description): slim silver band with the flower of her kind with her name engraved beautifully on the inside
Notes: she actually is yuri kwon (stage name) from girls generation

Last edited by AznGirl-luvsju<3 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://azngirl-luvsju143.blogspot.com/
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Jasmine Vu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Vu    Jasmine Vu  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net

Jasmine Vu
Page 1 of 1