The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer   Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Full Name: Leighton Elena Deschanel
Date Of Birth: May 12th
Appearence/ Description: She has layered, and highlited naturally brown hair. She has cold blue eyes that are unmerciful, the last thing her 'prey' see before they die. She is slim.
Personality: Cotageous, Clever. She is un-merciful to any vampires and werewolves.
Country Of Origin: USA
Bio*: Leighton lived the normal life until her parents died.
Leighton and her her household family (Her parenst and little sister Alice.) had taken their annual trip to their local park.
Leighton and her sister Alice were one year apart. She was four and Alice was three.
Her parenst after four rounds of Hide-and-go-seek went to teh car to get the coolers, for their small picnik.
"Leighton, Alice be right back!" Her mother called after them. "Leighton, watch your sister."
Leighton nodded, not knowing those would be the last words of her mother. Thye both wnet to the car.
Leighton turne dto her sister. "COUNT!" Alice giggled eargerly. And Leighton had done so.
At ten, "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Leighton was getting worried, but the pit of her stomach screamed that Alicewould jump outr a bush any minute now to scare her.
That was when she herad it.
A loud scream, a terrorized scream.
Alice.
Leighton's heard was pounding and she was scared. She ran to teh bushes where her sister's scream came from, and then a loud snap.
Alice layed there, her head to the wrong sid elike a broken doll.
Except Daddy couldn't fix this one.
She crie dlooking at her sister's bloody neck. She sobbed. She calle dout for her mother.
Something fell form the sky and landed on her cheek. She tiuche dteh liquidy sustance, Red...blood.
She looked up to see her parenst laying on teh branches, ther necksbroken like broken dolls and a bloody neck. She screamed.
She ran away and was fac eto face with a tall man, his eyes golden with hunger and patience. She grabbed a twig and stabbe dhis hand. He ran with aamazing speed away.
Leighton then walked back to the bodies of her family and cried. She staye dthere the entire day.
At night a slayer group was out hunting fo rthe vampire who killed her family. Thye found her and they took her in as one of her own.
Later on she was moved to another slayer group.

Leighton all he rlife was moved around to foster homes and foster familes, slayinga nd trying to find teh vampire who murdered her family.
Weapon: A bokken made form the wood of life. (Super strong wood)
Religion: Christianity
Partner ('Deceased' or 'Alive'): Unknown
Notes:
*Ha.
*cAN RESIST MIND CONTROL 8D
*The vampire then talked to her before he left telling her about how it was her fault thye died.
She told herself it wasnt her fault and then the vampire told her : "You'll see my again Elena. Beware, love can hurt you. And when you see me again ill rip your heart out and let you bleed your love out. Your hands that send pain now shall never hurt me again."
Then now after she kills every vampire se says: "Heart full of love, Hands full of pain."

Last edited by Aisling-Blaise on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

Roses : 2501

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer   Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm

is I allowed to approve?
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer   Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Ofcourse xD
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

Roses : 2501

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer   Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

was just checking first :p
approced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer   Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leighton Elena Deschanel- Slayer
Page 1 of 1