The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I walked into the parking lot with Ryan. The door was closed as always, looking as if it were closed. "Lamia, Aissling-Blaise."
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

Roses : 2501

Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

I look at her and say "what?" I say?
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Fine." I said. I yawned.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I smile and say "hmm want me to shape into a dragon and fly you back?"
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 pm

"Aw! How sweet!" I said imitating a girl from a movie. "Seriously?" I asked all-normalish again.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm

I shrug "ehh I'm bored...i kinda want to fly" I say itching to spread wings and fly ...the red tailed hawk is my spirit animal or whatever
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm

I smiled. "Go on then."
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

"...so dragon right?" I say unsure if the soulmates thing lets her read my mind easier
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm

I nod and shape-shift into a fully grown red and black dragon 'hop on' I say in her mind kneeling down so she can get on
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 pm

I got on his back. 'You better hope the vermins don't see this....'
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 pm

... 'forgot about that' I change to completly black 'much better, hold on tight ash' I take off
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm

I held on to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I laugh slightly and smirk..if a dragon can 'aww come on it aint that bad ash' I breath fire then fly to the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches   Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clud Iris: For Vampires, Werewolves, Shape- Shifters, and Witches
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9