The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter Empty
PostSubject: Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter   Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Full Name: Alicen Courtney Maceys
Witch Race: Circle Daybreak (A third renegade Circle also exists, known as Circle Daybreak,first mentioned in Spellbinder, which promotes the teaching of magic to humans and peace between the races. This circle used to exist alongside the other two but was banned due to the persecution of witches during the Burning Times. Circle Daybreak is kept secret from the rest of the Night World, although a few suspect its renewed existence.) - WIKIPEDIA
Date Of Birth/ Era Born: June 16h
Powers: Healing, Love Spells, Summoning, Spellbinding, Trance, Transfiguration, etc.
Allergies/ Weaknesses: The Comet Of Hecate, strong!
Appearence/ Description:Allie has blonde hair that falls to her waist, she refuses t cut it short and its a bit curly. She has sweet calm blue eyes, but they can become peircing. Allie is slim and beautiful. She looks ALOT like her sister.
Personality: Kind, merciful, can become merciful, sensitive
Country Of Origin:Canada
Bio*: I lived with my sister in Canada until we were 10. We later on moved to the USA. I didnt know anything about who I was, part of teh secret worlds, until I was 12. Liliana practiced her magic in a different class than me because I was known to be hated by our stepmother.
Later when we were 13, our father died in an accident. Really just being bitten by a vampire. I hate vampires. I despice them. (Mom left us.)
My sister and I love the humans. We want to tecah them magic so they can cure disceases.
I wasn't the best in school. I was a C adverage student. Except after my parents wnet away I droped to a D. Now, I stay at a C again.
Religion: Christianity
Ring Of Identification Description: A white pearled ring with a dahlia on it.
Notes:
TWIN TO LILIANA!

Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin
AznGirl-luvsju<3

Roses : 2844

Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter   Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 pm

APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://azngirl-luvsju143.blogspot.com/

Alicen Courtney Mayces_ Enchanter
Page 1 of 1