The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  my mage charrie Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my mage charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

Roses : 2501

my mage charrie Empty
PostSubject: my mage charrie   my mage charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 am

Character Form~
Full Name:Drake Kha
Witch Race:Mage(like merlin)
Date Of Birth/ Era Born:the first friday the 13th of every year, 1994
Powers:he can teleport,can control fire,air,water, earth, can talk to animals,can see bits of the future,able to control the shadows, can make inanamit objects come to life, can control the dead(necromancy),can heal wounds,can shapeshift
Allergies/ Weaknesses:weaker during the day,gets migrians every time he glimps the future and is never sure if its right.
Appearence/ Description:my mage charrie 1214336727_5641_full
Personality:a bit of a loner, stays to him self, hates werewolfs from bad experiance when a little kid, when around friends likes to show off a bit, is a professional knife thrower.
Country Of Origin:USA
Bio*:drake lived in detriot his whole life.he was never good at making friends and allways speending time alone by himself. because of the fact he didnt have very many friends he grew up learing dark magic,old magic not taught anymore. although it was the magic merlin had been tought he learned the dark side to it. he mastered every spell and whatnot at age thirteen and is now perfecting his magic.some say he might even be more powerful then merlin himself.
Religion:none
Ring Of Identification Description:a ring shaped as a skull with a cresent moon and three stars in it.
Notes:...he practices dark magic..dun dun dunnnn

Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

my mage charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mage charrie   my mage charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 am

It depends on what he can shape-shift into before I can allow it. : /

The ring of identification has to be a the black dahlia or a cresent moon with three stars.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
shadeknight.miller
Admin
shadeknight.miller

Roses : 2501

my mage charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mage charrie   my mage charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

biggest thing would be a teen sized wolf and smallest a raven
and ok...could you change it..cause I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

my mage charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mage charrie   my mage charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

Sure.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

my mage charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mage charrie   my mage charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mage charrie
Page 1 of 1